- What You Will Get – Green Latex Balloons, Red Latex Balloons, Metallic Gold Balloons, Mix Colour Confetti Balloon, Red & Green Merry Christmas Banner, Santa Foil Balloon, Merry Christmas Tree Foil Balloon, Candy Stick Foil Balloon, Arch Strip, Glue Dot (Color & design may vary from the actual image)
- How to Install & Use: This easy to Setup Decoration Items follow Simple steps. Open the pack and Decorate it as shown in the image or you can use your imagination to make it more beautiful using the glue dots provided with the kit. Its easily removable after the Christmas party.
- Christmas Celebration Time: This Christmas Decoration Pack to Celebrate the Holiday & Festive Time of year. Save Your Money and Don’t Spend a much when you can Get Everything You need with Our Christmas set.
- Please Note: Colors may differ a bit as shown in the picture as it depends on the lighting conditions at the current place. Please keep it away from pointed objects, sun or any overheat environment.
- It can easily deflate the foil balloon using the straw provided with the kit and you may save it for the next year or as required.
This is a perfect products for Christmas decoration at home & Outdoor Celebration.
This DIY Kit Contains
For use with Air
- Green Latex Balloons - 25 Pcs
- Red Latex Balloons - 25 Pcs
- Metallic Gold Balloons -10 Pcs
- Mix Colour Confetti Balloon - 5 Pcs
- Red & Green Merry Christmas Banner
- Santa Foil Balloon
- Merry Christmas Tree Foil Balloon
- Candy Stick Foil Balloon
- Arch Strip
- Glue Dot
For use with helium
- Insert the inflating tube into the balloon opening at the base of the balloon. Blow into the inflating tube to inflate the balloon.
- Once fully inflated, remove the inflating tube from the balloon whilst running your fingers down the balloon opening to seal the balloon.
- Attach the balloons together using the non-metallic ribbon supplied. You can tab the balloons on to the walls using the sticky dots supplied.
- If the balloon starts to deflate, simply follow the steps to re-inflate the balloon fully.
- Follow steps above using a helium canister instead of air.
- Please ensure the balloons are attached with weights to keep it from floating away.
- Do not release the helium-filled balloons outdoors.
- Foil balloons are sensitive to extreme temperature changes. Extreme heat could cause the helium to expand and burst the balloon.
- When inflated with helium, balloons last up to 30 days and can be re-inflated.
- Foil balloons may conduct electricity. Do not release helium-filled balloons outdoors or use near overhead power lines. Use only non-metallic ribbon and attach balloons to weights to keep them from floating away.