- Foil balloons are sensitive to extreme temperature changes. Extreme heat could cause the helium to expand and burst the balloon.
- When inflated with helium, balloons last up to 30 days and can be re-inflated.
- Foil balloons may conduct electricity. Do not release helium-filled balloons outdoors or use near overhead power lines. Use only non-metallic ribbon and attach balloons to weights to keep them from floating away.
- Insert the inflating tube into the balloon opening at the base of the balloon. Blow into the inflating tube to inflate the balloon.
- Once fully inflated, remove the inflating tube from the balloon whilst running your fingers down the balloon opening to seal the balloon.
- Attach the balloons together using the non-metallic ribbon supplied. You can tab the balloons on to the walls using the sticky dots supplied.
- If the balloon starts to deflate, simply follow the steps to re-inflate the balloon fully.
- Follow steps above using a helium canister instead of air.
- Please ensure the balloons are attached with weights to keep it from floating away.
- Do not release the helium-filled balloons outdoors.
Latex Balloons supplied by PartyDecor Mall in decoration kits are of good quality, they are thicker than the ones that are commonly available and can support all-day parties. The balloons are made up of natural latex and are safe for Children.
Paper Cut-Out & Card Stock Banners
Paper Cut-Outs, Birthday banners or any Card Stock Product included in the kit are made up of high quality lightweight 250GM cardstock material which is sturdy enough to be use multiple times.